Together, we can Pave the Way at B’nai Israel
The Pave the Way campaign to enhance the walkway in the front of our building is well under way. Phase one of the walkway is in place in between the front entrance of the temple and the entrance to the education center. Many thanks to those who have contributed so far.
We are excited about phase two and we are currently accepting orders. List your family name or commemorate one of life’s simchas – either in the past or near future. Please consider purchasing the lifelong gift of an engraved brick. Not only are you helping to build a more beautiful entrance to the temple, but you are also making a permanent mark by investing in the future of B’nai Israel.
Your choice of bricks:
1. 4” x 8” $118
Up to three lines, 20 characters per line
2. 8” x 8” $180
Up to eight lines, 20 characters per line
1. Wedding (marriage) of Ashley and Max Stein, June 1, 2017
2. Bar/Bat Mitzvah of __________April 16, 2014
3. School Graduation
4. 25th Anniversary of Steve and Marcy Cohn
5. In Honor of the birth of _________September 19, 2005
6. Confirmation of _____________May 21, 2017
7. In Honor of ________________
8. The Cohen Family
1. Placement of bricks will be random.
2. No symbols, pets or sports teams please.
3. The Brick Committee has the right of refusal on all wording.
You can download the brick order form to the right and mail it or drop it off at the temple office with your payment. If you have any questions, please contact Susie Hallman at email@example.com.
Thank you, in advance, for your generous support.
2710 Park Avenue, Bridgeport, CT 06604 | (203) 336-1858 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Facebook
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved. Website designed by Addicott Web.